Wednesday, December 8, 2010

George Petty Autograph



I show you the prizes that I made and posted to the 3 girls who participated in my PIF and are Katya , Elisa and Claudia who have all received ... thankfully!
are bearing wall or use as a pincushion or to attach to a key, I stitched a pattern free of Niky's creations personalized with their initials, padded, stitched around button hole stitch, apply a ribbon and a button vintage mother of pearl, all finally antiqued with coffee. Even the packaging was made by me by printing an old picture, taken from the web, a seamstress who is paid with a chicken. I added a note, always hand made, small stamping, a ribbon of twine and go!
I hope that the girls were happy, I have them designed and made with heart ...


And these are the bags with tickets




0 comments:

Post a Comment