Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pioneer Pancake Recipes

Dye WOOL! Lazy

Oh yes! I am no longer in the skin! I came across this site and blog LavoraLaLana few hours ago .. but took only a few seconds: the time to understand that I am crazy for another art .. the noble art of dyeing wool! Apparently it is not complicated .. and in any case will certainly be fun D! I mainly attracts the idea of \u200b\u200busing natural ingredients, even scraps, to create something new, which we then worked!


also based on the concept of reuse and recycling, my idea could only be fully approved by my sister, who is always at the forefront when it comes to sustainability! So this weekend we armeremo waste in the kitchen and various herbs to give vent to our imagination! Definitely the photos do not miss ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment