Thursday, September 16, 2010

Period Comes Too Early Flu

return

Yes! what we all fear sooner or later inevitably presents: THE END OF THE HOLIDAYS! This year I have been lagging behind "normal" and so it was perhaps even more traumatic return to work and everyday life .. even when on vacation I knitt a lot '.. so that returning from Salento in Rome no longer had any plans to be implemented in six hours by train!
But I saw that many of you already in the month of August were active on the blogs (almost all!). . maybe I'm a bit 'too lazy when I go on vacation: Out with everything and everyone! But now I think its about time to get back on my bike and then, to survive the oppressive chaos of the Roman reality the only antidote is to get me to do what I like most!

So, let's start with you see the "souvenir" that I have donated to these holidays:

Origin: South Tirol (the St. Walburg Merano 2 balls right and one on the left).
The two balls on the right are 100% superwash wool and self-pattern, namely that automatically create a drawing of different colors, while the other 2 are balls of wool socks, one of which self-pattern and the gradient on alttro shades of red / purple .. I do not know if you notice, but just that the ball is known LANA BIG! At last I can hold in your hands one of the most commonly used yarn for socks! Ah yes, time passes, but remains fixed .. I bought my first circular knitting just to learn how to make the socks, well 2 years ago .. We hope that this is the right time!




These altri filati li ho comprati nel Salento e sono di marche "non ben identificate": una certa CLUB (75% lana, 25% acrilico) che però mi ha deluso perchè credevo che creasse un minimo di armonia tra i vari colori una volta lavorata. Invece sia con l'uncinetto che coi ferri veniva fuori un miscuglio disordinato! L'unica soluzione che ho trovato è stata lavorarla coi ferri n.10, in modo da avere un effetto rete e quindi ho iniziato una borsa per la spesa (progetto della mia personale wishlist ormai da troppi anni!!). Mentre i gomitoli con colori non sfumati sono 100% merino.. morbidissimi! Infatti, mancando l'etichetta a 2 di loro, si può facilmente intuire che li ho voluti provare subito ed ho realizzato le mie prime scarpette ai ferri:



Lo schema l'ho inventato io fondendo insieme diversi schemi gratuiti presi da Ravelry .  
Altri progetti terminati quest'estate sono:
un porta cellulare per un'amica (maglia)

il porta flauto per mio cugino (uncinetto)

a hat for my sister (mesh).

0 comments:

Post a Comment