Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Does Brown Violet Hair Look Like

Favors for Confirmation: second and last episode!

Beat! Hardly believe it, but I finished the favors for Confirmation! Here they are here, packed into bags (thank Fux for the kind tips and tutorials!). These
all small bags containing white confetti and red, I closed them with a simple string of flax, decorated with tulle, red ribbon and a small small springs with a ladybug (for a male seemed more suitable for flowers ... )



I've tied on the back of the tiles


With the same fabric I made even larger bags to hold the tiles for the big one I sewed a bordo di pizzo (faceva parte dei premi vinti nel christmas candy di Morena) li ho chiusi con una fettuccia colorata legata a fiocco... che è stato il lavoro più difficile!!! Davvero mi sono venuti malissimo i fiocchi...


0 comments:

Post a Comment