Monday, January 31, 2011

Lice Medicine For Pragant Woman

New Year ... Another candy

Yes, I know .. slightly delayed, since the new year has started already for quite a while 'days! I always re-proposed to write a post, but the job grew more and evenings are always so tired from not having the energy you need to write down my thoughts ...

I started the year with all the usual good intentions that I have every year .. only this time I have to do! Then no point in mica impossible things .. I simply decided to be less messy (and I am succeeding, at least the balls seem to be all in place .. although I have yet to fix hidden under the bed!) and to finish things I start! This is not easy .. but in a sense the two are a bit 'linked in the sense that it is disordered, for example, I always have a lot of projects "in progress" .. and many others are started and never finished! Not to mention the ideas that I think of blending and then you never put into practice!

But enough!

I decided to become a better person .. and so it will be! I'm already avoiding leaving around too much when for example I get home from work and above all have been successful in working on one project at a time .. And I discovered that it is more convenient! Now I can get a better idea about what I do .. Who would have thought?!
And then I resumed my old aspirations e. .. I decided that I will learn to color and spin wool! In fact, I bought a kit on Etsy: a spindle and wool sheep to a type of English, the Blue Faced Leicester .. very very nice:)!



The kit arrived on Friday .. could not come at a better day! In fact, I had all weekend to practice, including a chapter in the forthcoming review and more! Sure, I could not start to spin a malloppazzo very often (as seen in the photos, which among other things are not quite beautiful, having been taken with the phone!), Which did not satisfy me just as much, but then .. with some help .. I understand the principle underlying the technique to be used ... and now I can get a little thin enough, even if not consistent .. but we're just beginning!


I was very excited about giving you the feeling that they possess a soft fiber, thin .. almost insubstantial .. with simple gestures that takes new life .. simply wonderful!

also always online I bought two books, one for spinning on a spindle and the other to learn how to color the fibers naturally (I do not give up !!).. but these I think we put a little 'more to come .. but patience!
And not to mention the soaps that I fixed a few months ago .. disappeared after noticing that over the proceedings a bit 'delicate (caustic soda is dangerous!), also means finding ways to go and we often have in the kitchen, but that once used to make soaps ... should be used exclusively for that: (! But it is a new woman! And then ... well it is also this new auto-production!


We will see what will come out ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment