Monday, January 17, 2011

Brain Tumors And Std's

Lancome Moisturizer: Water zen Neurocalm

Ciao Ragazze! Oggi vi vorrei parlare di questa crema idratante and start saying that it will buy the more because the market is absolutely better.
Certainly it is a good cream, absorbs quickly, it takes very little to the whole face, is not greasy and has a strong odor but natural that once stretched can be heard. It also has a very nice package with the pink cap. But honestly
a beauty cream that costs of 52 € (from Sephora) I expect much more. My usual moisturizer balance (6 €) I find it absolutely the best! Certainly it is about 50 ml and then takes quite a bit because I say very little time, however, I was not satisfied at all. More that relaxes the skin and calm, like the packaging promises, I have not seen any improvement, and had just like any moisturizer!!
not recommend it. I hope it was useful. See you soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment