Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How To Make A Copy Of A Dvd Made On Sv2000

Essence Nail polish pen

I think it's the only home the enamel face with a pen or not? I had never seen! I wanted to try it for curiosity and I must say that it is really comfortable and practical. Perfect to carry in any bag for emergency touch-ups or take on trips! Ensures Accurate and is difficult to drool. It has a blower to push up a bit 'of times to bring out the color gradually ... be careful not to press too eagerly emerge because color! The line does not have many colors but only the basics: shades of beige, pink and red. I bought this coral. I find it beautiful, perfect for summer though! It requires, for a total coverage of the past three and lasts about 5 / 6 days! The price is about 2.99! Try it!

See you soon



0 comments:

Post a Comment