Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gheradalie Chocolate Commercial Song

all my life I'll love Quentin

Today I saw Inglorious Bastards! It was love!
I was channel surfing during lunch and I was looking for something to keep me company for 10 minutes, I was hoping for a fun TF. I like to start your day with a laugh torn! I stumbled by chance on Premium Cinema and understanding just what it was I did not have the strength to change. And out!
do not know why I had not seen it yet, given my passion for Quentin note. Still I did not mean .... Cmq!
The film is a further confirmation of his genius. It's a masterpiece tarantinesco. Do not tell the story because it is to live with them in a growing pathos to the final dare I say hot!
As always, the film is divided into chapters that weave in the end. Dialogues and irreverent jokes about a tragic background which is the second world war, which, however, is not given weight as war itself because the purpose of the director is resident in another.
QT can not take the Nazis did he go and makes them seem ridiculous, admirable. Obviously, during the film there are typically quentiniane cliché and even if you do not know the film will understand immediately the director. He convinced me interpretation of Brad Pitt, which upsets me because I consider it better than good. Bad but the interpretation of Diane Kruger. Trivial, non-addictive, it seemed appropriate to put them instead Excellent interpretation the blonde French Mélanie Laurent . QT As always surprises me and I enjoy rare for me .. I guess the final and advance the jokes!
QT I know you love it or hate. I love it. And only someone who loves it can understand the genius and madness! The debauchery and irony! Obviously the film has advised its followers but also invite those who are not his fans (Oh how do you?) to approach or try to approach the genre. I thank you for brains!

Pitt funny and credible vote 7
Diane Kruger: you can do waaay more vote 4
Mariane: pleasant surprise and convincing vote 7
QT: no comment 10 votes
IB: half past eight

Tarantino style life
See you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment